Re: Re: Nitrous Express, I want it, I want it bad

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 06:45:26 EDT

The NX kit is a wet system. If it was available for my truck I would want a
plate system just because it looks nicer and if done right people could look
right at it and not even know you have nitrous. I think I saw the Ram
article. Was that the white dually with the 2 15 lb bottles in the bed? Ii
believe the foggers were located just above the TB after the air cleaner. If
you put the foggers before the Air cleaner I don't think the fuel would make
it through and you would lean out.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1