RE: Re: RE: How bout a 4x meet in jersey ?

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 10:23:48 EDT

Mmmm, Mmmm...
Throw some deer sausage in for a post 4x4 cook out and you might have me
hooked! Congrats.. on the doe. Our blackpowder season doesn't open until 01
Nov. so its all just looking right now.

Dak content: What better way to haul those bucks outta the woods then in the
back of a Dak!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI