RE: Dakota Body lift ?

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 16:01:15 EDT

Do you have any pictures of your Dak with the 4" Trailmaster lift?
And, did you have the lift installed, or do it yourself? Any details would
be appreciated, as I'm debating on this Mod for my '95 Dak, in the near
future.

Oh yeah... Are you sure that you can not clear the 33's now, with the 4in
lift? I've heard mixed opinion about combining the Suspension & body lifts.
Some say it can be done, from a technical standpoint, but that it would
create too much torqueing of the frame and change driveline geometry too
much. Guess it really comes down to how good the installer is.

Thanks,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI