Re: Re: Nitrous Express, I want it, I want it bad

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 21:11:51 EDT

    That's What I thought too, Oh well, I might just remove that little
rubber tube from the bottom of my K&N filter, put a regular breather in
there, and then thread it in the leftover hole, it would be on the bottom of
the cleaner, so no one would see it. I dunno Oh well, you still haven't told
me a price(atleast not that I recal, please do, the total price...
        Greg

message dated 10/18/99 4:56:58 AM Mountain Daylight Time,