Re: Blue Bulb waste of $$$

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 23:42:48 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/99 10:20:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
dereksdakota@yahoo.com writes:
<< Hi all, Just to let everyone know. The blue headlight replacement bulbs
JC Whitney are selling aren't worth squat. Don't waste your money. They are
not any
 brighter and unless you are ponting your headlights at a white wall you
can't even tell they have any blue to them.
  I bought a set and I am severely disappointed. Oh well. Better luck next
time.

Just to let you know, JC Whitney is very good about returning goods, even if
you simply do not like them. I have bought "regular" colored bulbs for my
Dakota from them, but they were the 80W/100W bulbs, they both busted 2 weeks
after I had them on my truck and I sent them back for a full refund, it is
worth a shot. I saw that Phillips(fairly reputable light bulb company!) does
make these "Blue Tinted" Bulbs for $12 each at local autoshops, maybe these
are worht a shot. I know my high watt bulbs from JC Whitney were not brand
name bulbs.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6