Re: Re: Nitrous Express, I want it, I want it bad

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 08:07:54 EDT

As for the money issue let me know another mod that'll give you 1.5 seconds
for that kinda money and I'll buy six of them. The purge has three good
reasons to be there.
A. It allows you to purge the system of any air trapped in the lines.
B. It allows you to bleed the system down for bottle changes without
freezing your fingers
C. It allows you to vent off exess pressure so you can run consistantly.
D. It looks real cool and everyone in the stands cheers when you do it
You can get filled at any speed shop and I think it costs about $35 to fill
a 10 lb bottle. Alot of tracks can refill them for you to at the gas station
too.
My bottle resides in the bed. I wouldn't put it in the cab for 2 reasons, 1
if the pressure relief valve lets go it'll get real cold in there real
quick, 2 It takes up already limited space. And oh yeah did you see those
pics that were circulating a couple weeks back of the Maxima without a
trunk. Anyone still have a link to that site? I have my purge coming out
under the pass side wiper shooting straight up. Don't be sorry I love
talking about my truck:o)
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1