Re: R/T vs Lightning:now drove lightin

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 18:42:40 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/99 2:29:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tigers@bserv.com writes:

> > < S N I P > the new Lightning is anywhere from 3 tenths to a full
> >second faster than a stock R/T in the quarter mile. (Hard to say for
> >sure since R/T times seem to be all over the board.)
>
> Or is that R/T owners?

    My Neighbor's Brother has a Lightning. I saw it in their drive and
knocked on the door and said who owns that red truck, He came out and I said
will you show me your truck, he did, then gave me the keys and said drive
it..I did, nice truck but not overly impressed.. I think I can take him or
make him think twice...
            Ted O.