Attn Eric Kurtz New Ram 4X4 pkg & Dak CC 4dr

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 22:30:46 EDT

Hey all,
Just thought I'd relay some information on new pkgs. I
was told by a salesman the other day about a new Ram
4x4 off road pkg. They are putting 17" wheels on the
Ram with 275-75-17 tires. It will also have better
suspension stuff and of course the badging. He said
that they have five on order with that pkg and that
they should be there at the end of Nov. If anyone is
interested in pics I will take some.

Also, they are finally coming out with a Dakota CC
four door. I was told that this will be out in
December.

Eric, is all this true?

=====
Later,