TSB and Safety Recalls (not dak related)

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 16:58:19 EDT

OH MY GOD, I'm glad I'm getting rid of this car! I
just looked up TSB and Safety recall info on my car at
alldata (It's out the door when my truck comes in!).
There's 118 yes that one hundred and eighteen, TSB's
out for my model year!! 1 of which is a safety recall
that I never heard of! What A POS car! (its a nissan)
Wish I was a little more edumacated about this kind of
stuff when I bought that piece of junk. (about 1/4 of
the TSB's I could relate to from experience with my
car.)