Re: Sway-A-Way torsion bars?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 23:08:49 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/99 9:48:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
walt_felix@hotmail.com writes:

<< Got any info on those Sway-A-Way torsion bars. Web site or something. I
 tweaked one on my last off road excursion. >>

Last time I checked,(about a year ago) was with Dick Cepek. They listed them
in their catalog and the tech on the phone told me $200 for a pair for my
Dakota. These Sway-A-Way bars are supposed to be superior compared to the
stock bars. These are a single stage design and have a 22% increase spring
rate. The higher spring rate means they can handle larger(heavier) tires.
Also, these will hold cranked up lifts, and not sag like stock tbars will. A
worthwhile investment I think.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6