National Dakota Meet 2000

From: Fulton Rivers (dakota_rt@army.net)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 23:09:51 EDT

Howdy Dakota owners,

This is to let all interested persons know that today the Houston Mopar Club
signed a contract with Houston Raceway Park for the 2000 Race and Show.
Dates are Sept 23-24, 2000.

I will be attempting to organize the first ever national Dakota truck meet.
I know a lot of you will not be willing to drive all the way to Houston, but
I am sure there are a lot that will. I know I have driven to OH and PA many
times to Mopar events and while the drive was a long haul from Texas, I
enjoyed myself just the same. Just give it some thought. You have plenty of
time to plan. You will have fun if you make it.

This past year we had 43 Dakota trucks at our race and show. There were a
total of 289 Mopar entries. The DML took home a 1st place trophy for club
participation!

There should be information up soon on the web and I will be posting monthly
reminders to all lists. The cost for the two days will remain at
$35.00(pre-reg).
Look at your calendar and plan on attending! This is an event almost too
awesome to comprehend!

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
95 SLT, RC, CR