Nat. Dak Meet 2k & Sticker placement query

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 00:08:52 EDT

Looks like I am putting in a different request for my vacation time then :)
Hopefully by this time next year my truck will be adequate to stand in the
glow of the other DML Beasts :)

Also I was curious, I drive a dark green '98, what color sticker and size
should I get to place on both my extended cab windows? (What better way to
advertise than when you pass them :) Looking for suggestions, before I order
the stickers :)

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279