Re: Quick!! Need help on 2k order

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 11:54:24 EDT

At 08:22 PM 10/20/99 , you wrote:
>Hi guys,
>My y2k dak is about a day or two from home and the dealer has tacked on a
>couple of charges that I don't agree with. I was wondering if everyone else
>has been required to pay for:
>YDH Customer One Owner Loyalty Mailing $20.00
>and
>GRP FDS Advertising $460.00
>$460 for Advertising?? C'mon, isn't that included in the price along with
>labor, overhead, materials...???
>thanks!

The advertising charge is a legitimate charge that some dealers add and
some don't. Search the DML archives for more details. There's probably
nothing you can do about it :-( The other charge for the Customer One Rag
smells fishy to me. I get that every so often but didn't have to pay for
it. Threaten to void the deal if he charges you for it. :-)

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a *part* of NATO. We
have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a *part* of Europe."
--Vice President Dan Quayle