Re: dakota body lift and suspension CORRECTION

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 16:25:15 EDT

Brian,
If you don't mind driving to Winston-Salem, you can call Surplus wheel at
336-650-1474 ask for Perry. He has been trying to get me a set of 17's but
they haven't made them yet. They are one of N.C's biggest Eagle dealers.
15's don't seem to be a problem. Tell him Todd with the white dakota sent
you.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/