It's been a pleasure

From: Eric Kurtz (erickurtz@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 17:10:27 EDT

David, Joe, GS, and Bob, thanks for the very kind words. You guys are
great.
  Jon, commander in chief, creater and care taker of the DML, our own
Dakota ridin capt. Kirk. You are the MAN. You are the reason that we
are all able to build the relationships that we have with each other.
For crying out loud man, I know of a couple that met on the list and
later got married and are still here to read this! The power of the net
with the ideas of a person are phenominal. Jon, thanks for everything.
This is the best list I've ever heard of. I'm glad to have been able to
participate in it.
  Boog, you have my number! lol
  Wild man JACK III. Keep safe, drive slow and stop chasin all the
female DML'ers! lol Their husbands might be reading their email! lmao
Oh, sorry, I meant RITA!
  Mark Kuzia, let me know when you're ready to sell!
  Gene!! Keep in touch man.

ok, enough of that.
  TO EVERYONE
   My email and phone are open to you all. Ideas, questions,
suggestions, what ever, just keep in touch. I'll pop in once and a
while just to spy on ya from the XJ camp! Want me to drop a line to the
Truck designers, just email me. Oh, Mark, the guy that did the Power
Wagon and the Sidewinder was transferred to my studio! He's doing Jeeps
now, and the guy that did the Jeepster, Tim, is now in the Truck
studio. Ram R/T. nice, very cool. Dak 4 door. Expect a lot from the
upcoming options on that! Very very cool. Enough said, I better shut
up before I say to much!
  Later everyone! I had a pretty good 3 years or so with you all!
Eric
00XJsport
erickurtz@home.com -or- y2kxj@home.com