Re: Blue Bulb waste of $$$

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 18:31:25 EDT

>> I had those blue bulbs and they were horrible in the rain.<<

I think I remember posting something about that a long time ago =)

I had some blue bulbs and they SUCKED! they looked cool and all to oncoming traffic, but I couldn't see worth a damn. And it was worse in the rain! Blue is the spectrum of light that your eyes see the least, so using blue light in order to see while driving can't possibly be a good idea. Leanrt that one the hard way, yup yup =)

-mike d.

88 6er w/Slushbox, 3.55 one legged rear, and many mods including:
3/5 Western Chassis drop, headers, Hi-Flow cat & Borla 2.5" muffler,
14x3 K&N, Magnecor Wires, JET stage II, nice dark windows, DDBC,
 Daytona bucket seats, Alpine CD player, Tekstyle Tonneau cover.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html