Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 8 1/4 axle

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 23:47:17 EDT

  I don't have any times yet. I moved to minneapolis and tracks are few and
far. They close in oct anyway. I can tell you it pulls a lot harder than my
old 318! I hope to get some times come spring. I ran a LT1 with
heads,cam,4.10s,150 shotNX. He says his car runs 120+ in 1/4. We ran from a
role(he had radials on). I sprayed him with a 150 shot too, and it was to
close to call; door to door at the end. He was stunned, to say the least. I
do know I'm pulling 6300rpm in third with a 3.90 rear at the end of the 1/4.
I need to drop down to a 3.55, esp. when I spray the 200 shot this summer.
Tom(11s dak)