RE: Throttle Bodies - help

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 01:23:35 EDT

Hi,

Just curious... Why aren't you considering the QuickD TB?? I put one on my
Durango and have seen them on many Daks. The quality is great and the
performance in crease is very noticeable. His web site is www.QuickD.com.

John

'99 Durango, 5.9L, 3.55 LSD, Mesa Headers, Y-pipe, 3" cat and cat-back,
Quick D Air Intake and 51.75mm TB.