Re: Re: Ping and Rattle problems

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 09:33:20 EDT

For one, the lemon law sucks. It only protects the manufacturer. But you
will get a 100,000 mile out of it for free. But the 100,000 mile warranty
has a $100 deductable with it. Thats interesting what your dealership says.
Mine says there is one on the way (the computer flash) and the second is the
faulty intake gasket. But either way, pre-ignintion knock is not good. It
gas litterly exploding wrong. Either way you look at it, its not good on an
engine. And even though your running high octane, the ping is still there.
I'm going to call my dealership today and get the TBS #'s, will be
interesting to see if they even have them. Incase you want to find out
yourself, the dealership is Keene Dodge 410-557-8002.

Erika