Ultimate Driving Machine - Ultimate SPANK!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 09:50:41 EDT

Ok...I somewhat respect those Nazi-Road-Oilers (BMW), but this guy was
really pissing me off.

On my way to work, I needed to merge onto the highway from the frontage
road(normal route to work) - Mopac/Parmer. "Biff" in his Black 325i (w/wing
and custom rims) decided not to let me in...he accelerated every time I
tried to get in front, and stepped on the brakes when I slowed down.
Soooo...NX Armed and ready for battle...

I downshifted, stepped on the pedal a little harder, he must have heard this
and decided to do the same, started to pull a little bit, and "click"
Bye-Bye Bimmer. He tried to chase me on the highway but the front-end of
his "Ultimate Driving Machine" was getting smaller in my rear view mirror
every second. (He was trying though.)

Hehehe...You should have seen his face when my little V6 truck blew by his
Bimmer...Bahahahahaha....hey "Biff", go talk to Hans and have him tune it up
a little more next time. ;)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC V6 - 2WD