Re: Re: Re: Stock Infinity speakers. Which in a 00 Dak CC. Which Model?

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 13:23:51 EDT

The amp has usually been behind the pass side kick panel and if running a
high power unit the best thing you can do is bypass it. I usually have
problems if I don't(sound quality). HOWEVER the infinity head/amp combo
offers exelent sound quality the weak link has always been the speakers.
Unless you're looking for new gadgets leave the head alone and just upgrade
the speakers. Your dash will look nicer and the sound won't improve by
changing the head.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1