ProFinish - Pro Glass Hoods - Need Info.

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 11:08:25 EDT

Does anyone have a phone number for ProFinish - Pro Glass. I've been to
their web site http://www.profinish-proglass.com/home.html and sent a couple
of e-mails off to Terry Delong, but haven't recieved any response and they
don't have the phone number on their site. I'm looking for a Ram Air hood
for the new Ram. I know a few list members have purchased hoods from them
in the past and would like to do the same.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM