Re: hoods

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 16:05:22 EDT

Jim,
   Thanks for the info. I'll give him a call next month. I had asked for
the phone number because he doesn't have it or an address on the website and
I was unsucessful in reaching him via email. If he's getting readey for the
SEMA show, I can understand why.
Wanted to give him the buisness because it seems he's been very supportive
of some of the DiRT and DML members.

Thanks Again
Walt

>From: James Harmon <jdharmon@earthlink.net>
>To: walt_felix@hotmail.com
>Subject: hoods
>Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:47:19 -0700
>
>Walt,
>Read your eamil about Terry and ProGlass. They are in the midst of SEMA
>prep, so don't expect anything out of them for 4 weeks!
>Terry's number is 219-897-2597. Call him mid november.
>
>Jim

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM