Aluminum face gauges anyone?

From: Clint Hunter (chunter@ogc.itsmarta.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 17:48:08 EDT

I spoke with Neal @ nr not too long ago and inquired about Grey or Silver
face gauges for the Dakota/Durango. Neal showed me how the silver face
gauges are made. They are actually Brushed Aluminum panels cutout and
fitted to the gauge face. These faces are just plain gorgeous to behold and
I must have one. I need 50 people to place an order to have these made for
the Dakota/Durango cluster. I figured by posting on both the DML and the
DOC forum I might have a chance.

The price for these faces as estimated by Neal will be $89. This is
significantly cheaper than even the white face gauges I have seen advertised
recently. Help a guy out and e-mail me if you're interested.

nr products can be found at http://www.nrauto.com/

Regards,
DRaven

I can also be reached at huntr@inetnow.net