RE: Re: PA system

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 19:11:43 EDT

Dixie eh? That's a definite PLUS! ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Jon Smith
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 1999 5:29 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: PA system

JC Whit

install.sh
uninstall.sh

.gif

AMANDA.tar

eckdb.8.in
amtoc.8.in
æ°
amrmtape.8
amverify.8
æ°
httpd
httpd.core

util_os2.c
vehicle. One thing that I could check next time we have a vehicle up on the
dyno or the laptop connected, under normal cruse, whether the computer is
feeding in more ignition because of the fact that we have changed the
velocity through the TB. If we are getting more ignition advance, then it is
conceivable that the mileage would go up slightly.

        Frank