heater core-Vipertruck

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 09:28:22 EDT

 the last one replaced, I don't
think I can really go bitch at the dealer. So I guess I'm going to be
tackling this problem myself. So who's got any experience pulling this
thing
out?? Does anyone have access to a price list and knows how much the
heater
core is?? Maybe it can just be fixed/resealed/etc??

-Give yourself a full day to do it, it wont be easy.
  Buy a name brand heater core, like Modine. Dont try to fix it. If
you go through all the trouble
to pull it out, you wouldnt want to fix it and put it back in only to
pull it again 6 months later for
a different leak.
Patrick