Re: Mup Flaps

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 11:50:37 EDT

At 09:21 AM 10/24/99 , you wrote:
>Adding the Mopar Molded Splash Guards to my black 99 cc eliminated 95% of
>the road grime that used to trail from the front wheel wells to the
>tailgate. One caveat: plan on losing your mud flaps if you go off-road -
>something to consider when purchasing pricey flaps.

Me too. They are great for normal road use. The off-roaders say they don't
help much in the real nasty stuff though. Another warning -- if you go with
the Mopar Molded ones (which I have and can recommend) be aware that there
are different flaps for trucks with and without fender flairs (flares?). Be
sure the parts guy gets you the correct ones.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a *part* of NATO. We
have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a *part* of Europe."
--Vice President Dan Quayle