Re: Mup Flaps

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 12:40:37 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/99 8:34:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
relsmore@udata.com writes:

<< Just wondering what everyone's opinions are on mud flaps? I've been
 tossing the idea around to get some because of the crap that gets thrown
 up on the doors and rear quarter panels. Just wondered what kind seems
 to be the favorite? Thanks!! >>

My truck came with some molder mud flaps when I bought the truck. After 3-4
off road excursions, all but 1 were missing. So I took the last one off and
went and bought some Dodge ones from the dealer. Once again, they simply did
not last. I have no clue when abouts on the various trails they got tore off
at, but they didnt hold up. So after having 8 total mud flaps on my Dak, and
having 6 torn off, I will not waste my money or time installing them anymore.
It doesnt bother me that dirt/mud gets on my body, oh no not mud!!! :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6