Re: Throttle Body Spacer

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 23:47:05 EDT

I have a polished billet spacer for my TB.
on some of the engine pics of my truck at the Carlsbad show, it can be seen.
Go to Smokindakota.com
if you want to get a billet spacer, I have a few of them left.
I made them big enough to clear my 52mm TB, so they will work on stock through
the big ones.
I should be putting up some pics of the spacers on the new web page.
I put it on for looks, it doesnt add any performance. I like the way it lifts
the TB off the plenum so the wires and cables dont look as cluttered.