I bought a new Dak today!!!

From: emailskip@webtv.net
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 04:01:57 EDT

I went out today, to talk to a dealer that told me they would order a
truck for $200 over invoice. Well, after adding advertising costs and
leaving off a regional discount and a couple of other things his price
was about $1200 more than I was expecting. When I asked about trading in
my 91 Dak, they ran it through the computer, (Kelley Blue Book). The
printout said wholesale value was $5150 and retail was $7990. Then the
sales mgr. said the would give me $3500. So I left. I went to another
dealer, and after 4 hours of wheeling and dealing,I came home with a new
Dakota.Here is a list of the options. Club Cab V8 Auto
Sport Plus
Heavy duty service group
Bucket seats
Trailer tow group
Deluxe convenience group
Power overhead convenience group
3.92 axle
Anti-spin differential
Sliding rear window
6X9 power mirrors
 6-way power drivers seat
Infinity stereo with cassette and CD
Leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
color is intense blue w/agate
I can't believe the difference between a pre-mag V6 and the new V8. I am
now poor, but very happy. I'll get pic on the website soon.

Skip Goger
Gresham, Or
2000 4X4 V8 AUTO
Click below to visit my webpage