RE: PA system

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 08:24:06 EDT

 Some of the older CB radio's use to come with this feature. I'm not
sure about the newer ones. Check around you r local radio shack. I know
they at least have the weather proof speakers used for the PA. My
brother and I used to raise hell with his back in the day......

  Doug Greig
  S. Burlington VT
  98 CC 4X4 V6 Sport