Re: Dakota T-Shirt Slogans

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 13:41:17 EDT

A big no on all from me, tho I know I will get blasted. None of you guys
like anything, but Dodge products? Variety, I love a bunch of different
cars, Corvettes, Z28s, Mustangs, Shelbys, street rods, and anything with
gobs of HP and torque.
Let's show a little class, a slogan about the Dak that does not blast other
makes. And what in the hell does the first slogan have to do with anything?

Proud to have a Dakota CC and a Corvette, side by side in my garage and if
I had room and the money, would have a Shelby GT350 in there too!

At 11:20 AM 10/25/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Please Tell Your Pants Its Not Polite To Point
>If At First You Don't Succeed... Race a Ford!
>Heart Attacks... God's Revenge For Driving a Chev!
>
>Gimme some feedback guys!
>
>Backstreet Bobby
>Pro-Wrestler
>Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling
>NWA Pacific Northwest
>http://www.eccw.com/backstreet/

>Free email with personality! Over 200 domains!
>http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

         Bob