Autobahn Wholesale & my speed grille

From: Travis Gray (dwgm@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 15:08:48 EDT

Ok. I order my speed grille on Sunday, October 17. The guy who took my order said i should have it "by the end of the week." So when friday came along and i still had not recieved my order i called them back and asked them the statis of my order. The guy said that it had
"only" been ordered on the 17th and that it had been shipped on Monday the 18th. It had "only" been ordered on the 17th? The guy told me i should have it by the end of the week. That made me wonder a little about them. So now today, Monday the 25th, one week after it had
supposivly been shipped i called back again. The guy i talk to this time tells me that it was on a five day back order. Lets think about this for a minute. How could i order it on the 17th have it be on 5 day back order and still have it shipped to my house on the 18th? So
i told the guy that i had been told it was shipped on the 18th and that i ordered it on the 17th. Well for a second the phone was quiet because he didnt know what to say. So now this guy tells me that if i dont get it by the end of THIS week to "give me a holler back." You
can bet your ass they are gonna hear from me if its not here by them. The worst thing about all of this is that the wherehouse that they are shipping it from is in El Cajon, CA or El Cahon, CA which ever it is and i live not even three hours from there!!!! What is going on
here? I want my speed grille now. My recomendation would be make sure they have what you want in stock before you order it.
                                                Feedback or questions are welcome
                                                                                                                       -Travis
                                                                                                            dwgm@earthlink.net

Oh yea by the way i dont know if its just my email program or what but when i get the digest anything that i sent in is really long. I have to scroll over to read it. It's like i didnt use word wrap or something but when i type it looks normal. Can anyone tell me why this
might happen?