Re: Cheap high lift jack

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 17:53:44 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/99 4:22:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com writes:
<< If any off-roaders were looking at buying a high lift style jack, Harbor
 freight has them on sale right now for $39.99 plust free shipping if you
 spend another $10 on other stuff. ($50 minimum) It's a 48in cast model. I
 bought one a long time ago (for $49) and it's been working great ever since,
 although it's not as pretty as the Hi-lift brand. It's part number
 06530-0RDH. You can go to http://www.harborfreight.com or 1-800-423-2567 >>

Thanks for the info John Harbor Freght does often run great deals. I say
though if anyone has Tractor Supply Shop near them, give them a shot if you
want a good ole' original, high quality Hi-Lift Jack starting at $41. They
offer 4-5 different models also. Here is the link to Tractor Supply:
http://www.tractorsupply.com
Here is the link to their $41 Hi-Lift:
http://204.127.236.40/catalog/truckacc/p246.htm
Here is the Hi-Lift' Home Web Page: