Re: K&N Exhaust!!!!!!

From: Jeremy Trudeau (jmtrudeau@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 21:09:12 EDT

I was the one who got the K&N exhaust system installed. They needed a
vehicle to take pictures of the installation process for the instruction
sheet that they include in the kit. They choose my truck and I had it
installed last friday. They were only interested in trucks that we're
located around the riverside, ca area, and I live about 45 min from
where their facility is. I don't think that they need another truck, but
his name is Paul Trujillo and they're open 8-5pm PST. I left him a voice
mail and he had called me back the next morning.

Hope this helped,
JT