Re: How do I fix the speedo?????????

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 23:55:49 EDT

On the 97 or older Daks you can change out the gear in the trans speedo
sensor, after 98, the sppedo is governed by the computer and the ABS
systems. Contact either Matt Deane (Parts) at Glendora Dodge 909-451-0022
or Jaime in Service at Fullerton Dodge (714) 879-6880. Jaime and I worked
it out for a 10% decr. in overall tire/wheel size on the DACUDA. Went from
a 34 to a 35 tooth gear.
Jim