Re: RE: questions on roller rockers

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 00:07:23 EDT

First let me say THANK YOU to all the great folks who have responded with
rocker information both on the list and in private email. I've saved them
all for future reference. Financially I can't do anything right now, but
there's always tomorow right? I think I may just go with the mopar rockers
because of price. If money were no object I'd get the crower "pk" kit.

Second. About my 1/4 times.... well I have to come clean. I must admit
that when I ran those times I had the following un-mentioned mods:
1. DDBC decal
2. HRP money winner decal
3. not one but TWO dml decals (one circular, one small normal one)
4. I was wearing a DML T-shirt (Yes the Houston folk already own a DML
T-shirt from the Sealy meet several months back. And by the way they rock!
Thanks Gene)
5. I was wearing a "ddbc" Dodge Dakota baseball cap.

As you can see, I was loaded up!!

Anyway, just wanted to say Thanks to everyone.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
'93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221