Sloppy front end?

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 10:58:55 EDT

DML
Sending the DAK into the shop today to have some maintenance and checkup
done on it.

The past few weeks, I've noticed the front end seems alot looser then
normal... More play in the steering wheel before the wheels start to turn,
the steering wheel not centered while going straight, that type of stuff.
Does this mean I'm looking at more then just an alignment? Possibly an Idler
Arm problem? CV or Ball Joints?

The DAK has about 68K now, and I've never had to do more then lube these
components. Unfortunately, my daily drive takes me over streets that beat
the hell out of the suspension, and the weekend excursions don't give it too
much of a break either.

Any insight on what to look for would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI