Re: Re. Oxygen sensors

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 12:32:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/99 8:16:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
aengstle@yahoo.com writes:

<< Speaking of oxygen sensors, what brand is recommended
 to be used? I've got over 50,000 miles on the dak now
 and the Haynes manual recommends changing it. Anybody
 have good or bad luck with a certain brand or can any
 one the guy behind the counter crosses work? >>

I bought mine at the dealer. I figure it ran fine with the factory one, so
that is what I wanted to put back on it. It was only $10 more than the auto
parts store also and I knew the dealer one would be the correct one.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6