Re: EVS II (and ugly sunvisor stickers) HELP

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 15:06:01 EDT

At 11:48 AM 10/26/99 -0700, you wrote:
> <SNIP>
>>here's my question. Is this thing supposed to have
>>some sort of shock sensor? I read before that it did
>>but was set really high from the factory. (I can't
>>get it to go off for nothin') Where the heck is this
>>thing! I looked all up under the dash on both sides,
> <SNIP>

I took a quick look at the '97 FSM and it did not mention
anything about a shock sensor. Inputs come relays in the
door lock jamb, ignition switches and door lock cyclinder.
The Central Timer Module (CTM) receives and processes these
signals. The CTM is located at the end and withing the dash
on the passenger side.

The FSM only refers to the owner's manual for more details
on the security system(s).

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 FR CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.
Racing weight: 4,350lb ET: 14.934 Trap speed: 90.78 mph