DML donation

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 17:12:16 EDT

I am offering a little 'deal' for the people of the
DML, and it's my way of helping Jon out for this GREAT
Forum that MOST of us take advantage of everyday. I
don't have a ton of extra $$$ or time on my hands, but
figured I could extend this offer to DML members, and
in turn they could contribute to the DML in a way
that'll make for some interesting get togethers in the
future, plus put the DML on autopilot for years to
come.

I have a GTECH that I am offering to the DML as a
Donation: People who are interested in using it need
to get onto a list (a little work for Jon S. I know).
From there the GTECH will make it's way to the first
person to use (Figure a 1 week max. per person).
What's the catch?? No catch. You send Jon a check
for $5.00, then pay for shipping of the GTECH to the
next person down on the list.... That person receives
it, they send Jon a check for $5.00, a week later they
pay for shipping of the GTECH to next person, and so
on and so on and so on and *you get the picture*.

For around $10.00 you get to use the GTECH, do some
testing, play around with it, etc.etc.. without laying
out $139.95 for something you'll probably use only a
few times, then put it away. If you want to use it
again, sign up again on the list. This 'list' would
be entirely on the on HONOR SYSTEM for assuring the
safe delivery of the unit to the next person. If
someone keeps the unit, and effectively 'steals' it,
then we are out a GTECH, and we go from there. I
KNOW, from first hand experience with other DML
members, that we are an 'honest' bunch, and can pull
this together. It would be cool to include a business
card with the Gtech to see how far around the globe it
actually travels....

In the process we help keep the DML going.... maybe a
national meet.

Sam '99 RT

=====