Chevy Spank?!?

From: Wesley Beck (dakotaslt99@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 21:20:26 EDT

Alright, A friend of mine pulls up in a 2000 Chevy Silverado 5.3L tonight
and says how fast it is. He claims 285hp. I say bull s*#t. He wants to
race the dakota sometime soon. I am pretty sure the dakota will spank it
but I want to be sure first. I have a 1999 dakota club cab 318 auto with
3.55 rear end. Current mods are a Gibson cat back with single exit, R&D
throttle body, and homemade intake with a 9" K&N cone. Anybody out there
with a similar setup and has experience Chevy stompin, let me know.