Fast Bag Setup?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 21:32:32 EDT

Hey,
    I got this idea of getting a nice Fastbag setup in the Rear ofmy Dakota,
I was wondering if anyone had gotten one before, I want to know an estimated
price range. I am almost concidering taking to Cali to go to Master Image
Customs, they do some Ultimate Bad Ass stuff. I am not sure, please give me
feed back.
    I might just get some regular airbags installed, I am not into scraping
much, but I don't know if they would let me go low enough.
    Also, should I just save up and get front and rear at one time, or do it
progressively? (AKA Rear, then front) Please give me info
                                Thanks,
                                    Greg