Re: Dick Cepek Tires

From: Angelo, Tony (Tony_Angelo@afcc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 09:15:52 EDT

I run 36X16.5R15 Fun Country Radials on my 77 K5 Blazer and they are
AMAZING!! Rip through the snow, verrrrry quiet on the highway, take and
hold a balance and wear like iron (the rears are from 1994, have 36,000
miles on 'em and still have enough tread for one more Winter). I'd be
running smaller ones on my Dak, but I didn't want to replace the factory
wheels - so I've got the BFGs. They're OK, but I like the Cepeks way
better.

Tony Angelo
'99 Solar Yellow Sport "Plus", CC, 318, Full Time 4X4, Black Mopar Bed
Rail/Light Bar/Round Lights, Black Mopar Grill/Brush Guard, Black Mopar Side
Steps, Tuff Country 5.5" Lift, 33X12.5 BF Goodrich AT KOs on the stock 15X8
wheels, K&N GenII FIPK