RE: New member, 4.7 info. quest

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 09:53:52 EDT

Todd,

What Matt said! Thanks Matt! You saved me a few
keystrokes!

I too was a little worried about the "new engine" but
got over that REALLY quick when I finally took
delivery on her! As far as longevity is concerened,
well all I can say is it'll last you at least 1100
miles! Hehe (J/K). Can't say much on that subject but
I'd have to agree with Matt, yes DC has done wierder
things but I doubt they'd replace a tried and true
engine with a questionable one! I'm sure it's been
tested and tested and tested... You get my point.

Order that truck! I Love it!

Nate.

=====