RE: Trailmaster lift & wheel order progress report

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 09:52:57 EDT

Dave & Kyle,

I notice you both have Brush/Grill guards on your Daks.
What Brand do you each have, and how did it install?

I'm looking for one for my '95 4x4, but so far the only ones I've seen look
like they are made of tin foil! I need one to mount a winch and some Aux.
lights. I'm almost to the point of just ordering a custom, heavy duty
aftermarket front bumper. But that is $$$'s

Do you guys have the wrap around type or is it more of a push bar type ?

Any info. will be appreciated!
(Dave - lots of pictures of that install on the lift kit!)

Thanks,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI