Re: 4.7 vs 5.2: READ me

From: |< R |> (krp@netnitco.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 09:41:09 EDT

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date sent: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 19:31:47 EDT
Subject: Re: DML: 4.7 vs 5.2: READ me
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Send reply to: dakota-truck@buffnet.net

> Did I say more power?
>
> No..
>
> I said more usable power...
>
> Why would you want to rev your little displacement OHC motor up to 8
> grand just to get the same power you can get out of a pushrod at
> nearly idle speeds...

A V-8 at 8k sounds sooooo sweeeet though!

|{eith R. Phelps
krp at netnitco dot net

Cat..... the other BIN/dml.html

That would be me. I have most of the details on the Group
Buy section of the DML home page, there are pictures there
too. You can try me at: mckinjr@hpd.abbott.com or since
that ones been up and down you can try me at:
bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com.

--- Brent Mills <brent@blazeinet.com> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me who the contact is for the group by on
> the lift kit is.
> I lost his e-mail adress.

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33 Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33 BFG MT's