FS: Cherry 93' LE Club Cab - 45K miles!!!

From: carl.nybro@ni.com
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 10:51:49 EDT

Fellow DML'ers,

The time has come to sell my baby. A growing family demands a minivan and I'm
sad to see her go (wait, do I hear taps playing in the background?). What an
awesome truck! Runs like stink an never complains!

Kelley Blue Book
Suggested Retail Report (from www.edmunds.com)

1993 Dodge Dakota LE Club Cab for sale by original owner.

   * Magnum V6 3.9 Liter Engine (180 HP @ 220 lb/ft. torque) can tow up to 5500
lbs
   * 5-Speed Manual Transmission
   * 45,000 Miles!! This is incredibly low!!!
   * Two tone electric blue/silver
   * Gray cloth interior - looks brand new
   * Rear seats are forward facing with 3 seat belts (3-point belts on the
outside)
   * Storage bins under rear seats
   * Custom stereo system (Sanyo head unit, Pioneer 2-way 5x7 and Cerwin Vega
components)
   * Tinted windows
   * Very, very clean and always garaged
   * A very reliable truck (no mechanical failures)
   * Oil changed every 3K with Castrol 10W30
   * Runs like new without the new truck price!
   * New all metal radiator w/hoses
   * Fairly new 235/70-15's and shocks

Selected Equipment:
2-Wheel Drive, LE Package, Power Steering, Air Conditioning,
Power Windows/Locks/Mirrors, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering Wheel,
AM/FM Stereo Compact Disc Premium Sound, Two-Tone Paint,
Sliding Rear Window, Bed Liner, Alloy Wheels, Rear wheel ABS,
Chrome Step Bumper, Intermittent Wipers

>From Edmunds.com:

Market - $10,810
Trade-in - $8,945
Asking - $8,500 obo
DML'er - $318 discount!!!!
Net cost - $8,182

Truck is located in Cedar Park (NW Austin).

Carl
days, 512/683-9559
evenings, 512/335-9168
carl.nybro@ni.com