Re: Shirt slogans just a few more

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 12:32:20 EDT

Those are great ideas! But the only problem is I want a shirt for the group,
I just saw the one about chaning, Amen to Adios and I am keeping that change
in mind (mail came after I sent out my other message). Now if enough in
those respective 'time' clubs want a shirt, I need at least a dozen and I
can probably get it taken care of :).

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279
AIM = Xantalo
Refer to those two if you have any questions in private or to my email.