Re: mpg help!!!

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 13:03:41 EDT

Just a thought. Several months ago when playing with
the IAT sensor, I noticed gas mileage took a nose dive
when I rigged it in a cooler location. Performance went
up yes, but I lost some mpg. I'm curious as to how these
are calibrated and could IT be a reason some Daks have
better mileage than others? One side note, my FIPK helped
my mpg.

GS -